Work College Football Tailgates!
Tailgate Group is seeking 2 Gameday Operators to join our team this football season! If you are a hard worker, don’t mind getting a little dirty, and enjoy a college football tailgate atmosphere, this is the part-time/weekend job for you. Ideal candidates must be reliable, hardworking, possess good organization skills, and be able to work full weekends. You must also have a clean driving record and understand how to drive a trailer behind a work truck.
Gameday Operators will be working Auburn, Georgia, FSU, Alabama, and Atlanta Falcons tailgates.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Prepping tailgate trailers and tailgate equipment prior to the game weekend.
- Driving work trucks with trailers attached to the tailgate site. (Some weekends will require travel 2-4 hours of travel.)
- Setting tailgate up, turning generators up, getting TVs to work, and setting tents, tables, and chairs.
- Greeting customers, making sure customers understand rules of the tailgate.
- Watch football on TV
- After the tailgate, clean up equipment, pack it in the trailer, turn off all electronics, lock up trailer, and drive back to storage unit or hotel for the night.
- Experienced Driver
- Outgoing Personality
- Good Organization Skills
- College Graduate or Attending College Now
- Sports Minded Person
- Good Employment History with References
Pay Range is $22-30 per hour.
Hourly rate depends on length of tailgate, distance traveled, and time it takes Operator to set up and break down tailgates. Gameday Operators on average will make around $700 per weekend.
Schedules will vary throughout the Fall based on tailgate bookings. On average our Gameday Operators work 6-10 weekends per football season.
If you’re interested please visit http://tailgategroup.com/careers fill out your info and submit your resume.